Whether you’re a sole proprietor or a CFO, managing your payables, receivables and payroll is like taking the pulse of your business. We offer state-of-the-art banking services to insure your business’s total health.
Automated Clearing House Services
With ACH Services from NorthEast Community Bank, your business can process virtually any type of payment electronically. Use ACH Services to process payments including:
- Business-to-business payments
- Direct debit payment of consumer bills such as mortgages, loans, utilities, insurance premiums, rent, and any other regular payment
- Direct deposit of payroll, Social Security and other government payments, and tax refunds
- E-commerce payments
- Federal, state, and local tax payments
Automated Clearing House Services offer you a more efficient way of managing disbursements and collections for your business.
Using a PC, Internet connection and check scanning device, you can easily deposit checks into your business account at NorthEast Community Bank. Eliminate your worries about making it to a branch before it closes. With Remote Deposit, you can deposit checks electronically, with the click of a button.
You collect payments to your business, scan the checks using the terminal we provide, and submit the deposit. Your payments are electronically delivered to your accounts across town, across state lines, across the nation. With Remote Deposit, your office becomes your banking office.
One of the most economical ways to move funds from your NECB account to another, wire transfer provides the fastest availability of funds by offering same-day execution and settlement. It’s a quick and efficient way to securely manage your payables.
Visa® Business Debit Card
The Visa Business debit card offers quick and easy purchasing power everywhere Visa is accepted. Visa’s Zero Liability policy protects your card from unauthorized use wherever you use it – including online purchases. In addition to discounts at selected merchants, the card also offers you or your employees:
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver coverage for damage due to collision or theft.
- Purchase Security and Extended Protection for qualified card purchases.
- Emergency card replacement and cash disbursement.
- Travel and emergency assistance.
And because NECB is a member of the international Allpoint network, you can use the card at more than 55,000 surcharge-free ATMs worldwide. You’ll find Allpoint ATMs in Canada, Mexico, Puerto Rico, the UK and Australia. Allpoint now offers mobile locator apps, so anyone using the Visa debit card can find the nearest Allpoint ATM from your mobile device.
Of course we offer the Visa Business Debit Card at no cost to your business.
Visa Platinum Business Credit Cards
The Visa Platinum Business Credit Card offers benefits like reward points, state-of-the-artsecurity and fraud monitoring, travel accident insurance and more. We offer several card choices, each with 0% APR* for the first six billing cycles. Talk to an NECB Business Banker to determine the card that’s right for your business.
* Annual Percentage Rate. Late payment or payment that is returned unpaid may result in loss of the introductory APR for balance transfers and application of the standard balance transfer APR. Cards are subject to credit approval and issued by TCM Bank, N.A.